FREE AIRPORT SHUTTLE
We offer free pick-up shuttle service for Miami International Airport (MIA).
Shuttle pick up location is on the Second Level - Departures, Gate J, Door 35. Our shuttle fleet consists of a white and blue van with the hotels' logos on it.
Pick Up Times - MIA to Hotel:
• Guests must provide the shuttle driver with printed proof of reservation in order to board the shuttle.
• Our airport shuttle service is is available seven days a week but for MIAMI BEACH only.
• Due to new airport security regulations, our shuttle cannot sit at Terminal for a long period of time. While standing at the shuttle stop location please wave down our shuttle when you see it.
• Please make sure to schedule your return trip to the airport at least 6 hours before your departure time. A charge of $ 14 per person will apply for your return to the airport.
• Our airport shuttle is offered on a space available basis. The Hotel is not responsible for paying for guest transportation when the shuttle bus is full or has mechanical issues.
* GUESTS ARE LIMITED TO UP TO 2 PIECES OF LUGGAGE WEIGHING 50-75 LBS OR LESS. ITEMS NOT ALLOWED ON BOARD INCLUDE: TVS, WINDSURFING EQUIPMENT, SURFBOARDS, VERY LARGE BOXES, BICYCLES, ETC.
• THE HOTEL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU BEING LATE OR MISSING YOUR FLIGHT DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES SUCH AS TRAFFIC OR MECHANICAL PROBLEMS WITH OUR VANS.
Follow overhead exit sign for Le Jeune Road South (NW 42nd Avenue) and Expressway S.R. 836. Travel South on Le Jeune Road for 0.75 miles towards SR 836. Immediately after going under the second overpass, turn right onto access ramp for Expressway 836 East and drive on it to the toll plaza. After the toll plaza, follow overhead sign for I-395 East/Miami Beach. Continue on I-395 East to the Mac Arthur Causeway (same roadway; name changes at water's edge). Stay on Mac Arthur Causeway - this will bring you across the bay to the final causeway bridge. Using the left lane on this bridge, take the ramp onto Alton Road North. Follow Alton for 12 blocks. Turn right onto 17th Street and proceed straight for 6 blocks. Make a left onto Washington Avenue.
Taxi: Taxis are available at the airport on a first-come, first-served basis. This will cost you a $32 flat rate not including gratuity.
Shuttle Service: Supershuttle provides shared-ride vans and can deliver you for about $21 per person. Please be aware that these shuttles stop at several locations, so travel may take longer.
Exit airport and follow signs to I-95 South towards Miami. Take I-95 South for 25 miles to exit #4 for I-195 East - Julia Tuttle Causeway. I-195 East will bring you across Biscayne Bay to Miami Beach. At the end of the causeway, exit to your right onto Alton Road South. Continue on Alton road for approximately 1.5 miles (past the golf course). Make a left onto Washington Avenue.
Taxi: Taxis are available at the airport on a first-come, first-served basis. This will cost you $65-85 not including gratuity.
Costs $20 per night. It is not located onsite. There are in/out privileges. There is no additional charge for oversized vehicles.
New world Symphony - Across the street
Lincoln Road - half block away to dine and shop
Miami Beach Convention Center - 1 block away
Beach - 2 blocks away to enjoy pristine waters
Ocean Drive - 5 minute walk to see and be seen
Bayside/Downtown Miami - 5 Miles
Airports – 10 minutes to MIA and 30 min. to Ft. Laud.
Everglades - 1 hour drive west of Miami
Key West - 3.5 hours south of Miami
Deco Bike offers convenient bike rentals by the hour, day, or month. Daily passes are good for unlimited 30-minute rides. Check out the Deco Bike website to learn more on pricing, bike availability, and stations near the Greenview Hotel.